- How far in advance should I book my Tanzanian safari with Easy Travel? Peak season (December to February) and high season (June to October) put pressure on the availability of accommodation, so booking well in advance is strongly recommended. We at Easy Travel suggest that you book your safari trip between six months and one year in advance, as this helps secure the accommodation choices and allows us to sort out all other logistics. We welcome enquiries for last-minute bookings, but the availability of the accommodation will determine if we can provide your last-minute desired safari package.
- What is included in the price of the safari package?
The price agreed for your safari package includes all lodging and meals throughout your trip as detailed on your itinerary, all park entrance fees, the services of an expert driver-guide, game drives in a 4×4 safari vehicle, 1ltr of bottled water per person, per day during game drives only.
- The following things are NOT included in the price:
Any international flights, any domestic flights (unless specified and agreed as part of your package), any travel and medical insurance, entry visa to Tanzania, (you should obtain this before you arrive; you can get a visa on entry to Tanzania, but this involves standing in long lines between 30-45 minutes or sometimes more), soft drinks and alcoholic beverages, gratuities for your driver-guides or any other Easy Travel staff, gratuities for any camp/lodge staff, Maasai Village visit, any extra activities not pre-booked and paid for, emergency evacuation service (unless pre-booked and pre- paid) and any other items not mentioned in this list.
- What are the Easy Travel booking terms and conditions?
Once we have agreed your safari trip itinerary with you, you will be required to make an initial deposit of 30% to us. This allows us to be able to confirm your booking. The full balance must then be paid 30 days before the start of your safari trip. For any last-minute booking made less than 30 days prior to your proposed arrival date, we require payment of the full amount to be made when booking.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept payment either by credit card, or by direct wire transfer.
- Payment by Credit Card Online:
We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express. This is the fastest and easiest method of payment as it avoids the necessity of complying with numerous banking procedures. You will need to allow for 3.5% on top of the trip cost, this being bank charges for use of the credit card. This 3.5% charge stays with the bank, not Easy Travel (Tanzania Bank Policy).
- Payment by Direct Wire Transfer:
If paying by this method, any bank charges incurred will be at your cost. Beneficiary bank charges are approximately $45 and they will be added by us on to your invoice. It usually takes a minimum of 5 to 7 working days for the funds to arrive into our account. At that point, we are able to issue your booking confirmation.
Booking, Pricing, Payment and Terms & Conditions
Published November 27, 2020