So, whether you are in the office, sitting on the bus on your way to work, or busy packing your suitcase for your Tanzanian adventure, our playlist is guaranteed to get your foot tappin’ your head noddin’ and who knows, maybe even a little jiggle as you walk to the water cooler 🙂
So without further ado, here is our selection of songs to add to your playlist Tanzanian Travel Inspiration playlist…
Ps. We take no responsibility for wanderlust for the Serengeti’s plains caused by the music. We can however help you out with some stellar options if you’d like to come and visit.
1. Africa by Toto
2. Under African Skies by Paul Simon
3. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) by Shakira
4. Pata Pata by Miriam Makeba
5. Special Star by Mango Groove
6. Makeba by Jain
7. Sabali by Amadou & Mariam
8. Shosholoza by Ladysmith Black Mambazo & Friends
9. Osiyeza (The Crossing) by Johnny Clegg
10. The Lion Sleeps Tonight by The Tokens
11. Africa by Salif Keita
12. Shauri Yako by Orchestra Super Mazembe
Mazembe was a popular band based in Kenya playing Lingala (Soukous) music. The band formed in 1967 and disbanded in 1985. Super Mazembe is still considered as one of the golden era of Kenyan Lingala music acts. The song Shauri Yako was their biggest hit.
Getting You There?
Interested in visiting Tanzania — but not sure which tour, or agency to take? Easy Travel pride themselves on their 30+ years of experience providing amazing encounters, from safari tours to hiking tours as well as day tours. Check out our selection of tours here!